Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Where Are You From? - Part II

For anyone who has ever been assaulted by the Question, whether you are a traveler to distant lands, or an immigrant to America, here's a complied list of possible answers:

Question: WHERE ARE YOU FROM?
Possible Answers: 1.  Nowhere.
                               2.  Planet Earth.
                               3.  My mom's belly.
                               4.  Why?  Are you Border Patrol?
                               5.  K-Pax.  That's about 1000 of your light years away.  Now if you
                                    excuse me, I have a beam of light to catch. (Check out the trailer)
                               6.  I am Cornholio! I need a TP for my bunghole!  Are you threatening
                                    me? (Check out this awesome video!)
                               7.  I am from the Planet X-5721 in the Adromeda Galaxy.  I come in
                                    peace.  Take me to you leader.
                               8.  The question is where am I NOT from!
                               9.  We all come from the Goddess. ( Check out the song) 
                              10. And where are YOU from?
                              11. I am from clothespins, from Clorox and carbon-tetrachloride.
                                    I am from the dirt under the back porch. (Black, glistening, it tasted
                                    like beets.).... (Check out the poem)

Feel free to post any other possible answers that you may come up with.   

No comments:

Post a Comment